NOTE as of April 25, 2018: Ableton Live 10 Suite and this version of Liquid Rhythm (1.4.5) are not compatible. We recommend giving Liquid Music a try instead. Liquid Music includes an updated version of Liquid Rhythm, which is fully compatible in Ableton Live 10. You won’t be giving anything up, and you will be adding harmonic tools to your rhythm toolset.
If you own Liquid Rhythm and have updated to Ableton Live 10, you will run into issues. We recommend that you upgrade to Liquid Music to solve the problem; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
macOS / OSX
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- 4 GB RAM (recommended 8 GB)
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Processor: recommended Intel i5 or better
- An ASIO-compatible sound card recommended for optimal audio performance
- Java 1.8 JDK
AMXD plugin (Ableton Max For Live Device)
- Ableton Live 9 (recommended latest 64-bit build)
Max 7 (recommended latest 64-bit build)
Please note: We no longer provide tech support for 32-bit configurations.
Also note: When you update Max, please reinstall Liquid Rhythm. Otherwise, the Max for Live plugin will not operate properly.