Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 : LEGACY
This product is currently sold out.
Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 is a legacy product last updated in 2014. A newer version of this software is included as part of the Liquid Music 1.8.0 + Liquid Rhythm 1.8.0 suite.
Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems:
- macOS / OSX 10.7.5 - 10.15
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5
Liquid Rhythm lets you create intricate, interesting beats with unprecedented speed and precision. It’s the first sequencer that lets you make beats using note clusters and patterns instead of individual notes, and it completely streamlines your workflow. Get started using the built-in sample library, trigger your virtual instruments, and experiment with new rhythmic patterns. Whether you use a Mac or PC, Ableton Live or other DAWs, Liquid Rhythm will help you realize your music’s full potential.
Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 contains:
- Liquid Rhythm VST / AU / RTAS
- RTAS: Pro Tools 7 - 10.3.8
- Liquid Rhythm AMXD (Max for Live)
- AMXD: Live 9 + Max 7 only
- Liquid Rhythm Standalone
DETAILS ON COMPATIBILITY: A newer version of this software is available as part of Liquid Music 1.8.0 + Liquid Rhythm 1.8.0.
This version of Liquid Rhythm has not been maintained for compatibility on newer platforms, and depending on your configuration, you may run into issues:
- Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 is incompatible with Ableton Live 10 Suite or Live 11 Suite as a Max For Live Device (AMXD). Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 VST/AU plugins are, however, still compatible in Live 10 and 11.
- Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 is not compatible on macOS 11+ (Big Sur or later) or on the Apple Silicon ARM64 chipset.
- Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 is compatible up to macOS 10.15 Catalina, though your usage compatibility may vary depending on your setup and may require further configuration; please write into email@example.com if you run into any issues.
- Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 is not available as an AAX plugin, only as RTAS, meaning that Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 is not supported as a plugin in Pro Tools 11 and higher (though the Liquid Rhythm 1.4.5 standalone may be used in conjunction with a Pro Tools session).
Your mileage may vary, though if you run into compatibility problems, we suggest giving Liquid Music 1.8.0 a try instead. Liquid Music contains an updated version of Liquid Rhythm, alongside a suite of harmonic tools to accompany your rhythm toolset. Liquid Music's development branch will continue to see updates to ensure compatibility on the latest platforms.
We do not have plans to offer an updated version of Liquid Rhythm as a separate product at this time, due to some technical challenges in product separation, though we may reconsider this in the future.
Please note: We no longer provide tech support for 32-bit configurations.